Contact Us Today!
New Agent Bootcamp at The Lamb Team
How would your life change, if you consistently earned a full-time income as a real estate agent?
You don’t have to be a full-time agent to join our firm, but you must have the desire to do what it takes to become successful. We will show you how.
Our New Agent ALREX Boot Camp transforms new associates to top producers in just 30 days!
Our New Agent ALREX Boot Camp includes 5 days a week of classroom instruction, with a heavy focus on client representation techniques.
My promise to YOU:
Every week I will help you set goals and take action. As your coach, I will hold you accountable, so you can achieve your goals easily.
You get all the tools that make you successful, including a website, a contact management system, The Lamb Team branding, listing and buyer presentations, etc.
Your promise to ME:
The New Agent ALREX Boot Camp will require a full-time commitment.
You will attend weekly classes.
At each of the classes you will learn new skills and techniques. Then you will develop an action plan and implement these actions before the next meeting. As your coach, I will hold you accountable.
I know you can do better than the Average Agent!
Complete the 5 Steps below and let’s get started today!
*Please use the following email for STEPS TWO and THREE:
STEP ONE: The “Team Concept” is the direction that the industry is rapidly moving toward. If you want to be on the cutting edge of this change you are at the right place! Read the description below to determine if we are a ‘good fit’ for you and you are a ‘good fit for us’.
STEP TWO: Email resume with the subject line being:
“New Agent Application”
STEP THREE: Answer the following questions –
i) What type of previous real estate experience have you had?
ii) Do you know anything about The Lamb Team? If so, what?
iii) Why you’ve got what it takes to be in Real Estate…
iv) If you were an animal, which one would you be and why?
STEP FOUR: An important step in our selection process is the completion of some online assessments. Below find some helpful recommendations on how to complete the assessments as well as a link to access them.
1) The profiles are not a measure of IQ & are not timed so take your time. Your first instinctive answer is typically best. As such, do not over analyze.
2) There are two profiles to complete: Personality & Values. They must be completed in one sitting & they take approximately 25 minutes to complete
3) Please complete the profiles at a time with limited interruptions or distractions
4) In the rare event you lose internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again & start over until you are able to hit submit
5) Please click on the link below to get started.
6) At the end you will be directed to a “Congratulations!” page with your Personal Strengths Profile and Values Assessment. Please right click on those links, and copy and paste the link addresses to those reports here. (Make sure the links start with “http://my3.innermetrix.com/disc_remote” and not “file:///C:/Users/…”)
STEP FIVE: You will be contacted after STEPS ONE through FOUR have been completed.
ALL inquiries, emails and resumes are TOTALLY confidential.
Thank you in advance!